We have resumed normal office hours. Safety of our patients and our team members is our top priority. We have implemented the following procedures in our clinic:
• Face Coverings: We are requiring anyone entering our clinic to wear some type of face covering. This includes homemade mask, scarf, bandana, and face mask.
• Limited Appointment Scheduling: In order to ensure we are able to properly disinfect between patient(s) and adhere to Social Distancing Guidelines set forth by local authority and the CDC, our door will be locked until it is time for your appointment.
• Social Distancing: We are limiting the number of patients in our office and are asking, when possible, only one person enters our clinic for their visit.
• Fever Free Environment: Temperatures will be taken for every patient. Anyone with 99.5 degrees for higher will be asked to reschedule. Anyone who has taken a fever-reducing medication such as Ibuprofen or Acetaminophen will be asked to reschedule once the medication is clear from their system.
• Pre-Screening Questionaire: Anyone showing signs of illness including coughing, sneezing, fever, or general malaise will be asked to return when feeling well.
• Curbside Pickup: We are continuing to do curbside pick up for contact lenses and glasses. Please give us a call when you are parked in front of the office.
• Free Shipping and Trials for any contact lenses order of 2 boxes or more: We will ship any 2 boxes of contact lenses to any address you prefer and will include a pair of trials as a thank you for supporting local small businesses.
Please click below or call with any questions. We are here for you.
IMPORTANT: If you are infected with COVID-19 or think you may have been infected, please *contact us in advance before coming in. This way we can instruct you on where to go and how to proceed for the safety of all.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions. We are here to help you.